Customer Retention and Collections Specialist
Let’s start with the good stuff!
- Compensation: $18 per hour to start, growing to $20 per hour within the first year + bonuses
- Career Growth Opportunities: Learn the tactics of being a Cancellations and Collections specialist. Grow with us! Upward and lateral promotions are available!
- Work-life balance: Full time 40 hours a week, with an occasional after hours Company fun event.
- Location and Commute: 5930 S Sossaman Rd, Suite 104, Mesa AZ 85295 right across from the Mesa Gateway airport
- Company Vision:
- Brand: Service 25,000 recurring customers
- Revenue: $50 Million
People: Create job opportunities to benefit the families of 100 employees
This role is to compassionately care about the needs of our customers, then assist them with moving to the service that fits their needs, improving communications for our service technicians, and setting expectations with our customers. To help keep our overhead low, you will also have the opportunity to work with customers to help them pay off their bill for services and update credit card information. You will also have the bonus opportunity to create new sales as you connect with customers we haven’t heard from in a while.
- Compassionately care for our customers to reduce the number of cancellations.
- Use your creativity to contact past due accounts to reduce outstanding debts.
- (Bonus Opportunity) Bring in new sales and appointment opportunities by reaching out to past customers to check in with their needs.
- Capable of learning CRM software
- Soft skills for direct communication with customers
- Good at creating conversation, empathy, and problem solving are a must
- Payment processing
- Evaluate customer accounts for errors and opportunities
- De-escalate customer anxiety and deal with rejection
- Time Management
- Goal Orientation towards your daily work
- Ability to work without micromanagement
- Quick to learn new skills
- Take direction and make immediate improvements
- Education and Experience:
- No college degree required :)
- We are willing to work with anyone who is willing to learn.
If you have experience in our objectives and the position summary, you will rank higher than a candidate without experience. We are not hiring on experience along. Drive, creativity, and willingness to take direction will be the most important factors in who we hire.
Company Culture and Values: We have an expanding and progressive culture. With our company growing and adding new positions regularly, we are not only creating new opportunities for employment, but also for recognition, and fun. When you work hard, you should be rewarded!
- Take a break and play some pingpong and corn hole. Grab a snack and a drink from the kitchen.
- And have your stories featured along other rockstars on our wall of selfless acts of kindness.
- Expand your mind with a book from our company library and get a $100 bonus each time you recap your latest read.
Mission: To brighten the lives of our customers with our smiles, our service, and our passion to solve their problems.
Core Values: Integrity, Ownership, Be Valuable, Random Acts of Kindness
For more information you can go to our website or follow us on social media:
- Instagram: GreenMachinePestControl
- Facebook: greenmachinepest
Reviews: Google search “Green Machine Pest Control Reviews”
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position posted in the subject line of your email. You can email directly at Justin.email@example.com
Great Customer Service
"Great customer service.. very knowledgeable tech. Would recommend highly as it is a family owned business."- Sandra R.
"We've been using green machine pest control for over two years and We've had great experience. They communicate with text messages and emails to let us know when they will be here.- Josh D.
When we interact with the technicians at our house they are alwa"
"Scott from Green Machine as usual, did a great job."- Jon E.
"The products are super effective."- Bj S.
"We've been using them coming on a year and have had no complaints, only compliments!"- Matt H.
Residential Pest Control Learn More
Commercial Pest Control Learn More
About Us Learn More
SEE WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
Quality ProductsWe only use the best products! We ensure that they are pet and kid friendly.
Trained TechniciansAll of our technicians are background checked, trustworthy, and they even carry treats for your dogs.
Prioritize the CustomerWe truly care about our customers and always do what is best for them.