PEST CONTROL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Green Machine Pest Control is looking for full time service technicians to join our growing team! We are growing quickly and need people who can think for themselves, be proactive, and are great with customers. These positions are for general pest control. If you have an Applicators License, that’s a bonus, but not required so if you aren’t licensed yet, apply anyway – we’ll train you! Please have a good driving record, you will be driving a company truck. Also, be pro-active. During your down time, you will need to study up to learn more about the industry so you can be the expert when a customer has a question. Most importantly, you are working outside. The winter is nice, but for the 4 months of summer, you have to be able to work outside in the heat.
The Important Stuff:
Job duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Clean and maintain the truck
- Clean filters on equipment regularly
- Hunt down the bugs in each yard. Treat the home and property accordingly
- Problem Solve
- Communicate with leaders and customers alike
- Mix and load chemicals each morning
- Restock the truck and manage personal inventory before starting your day
- Select proper products for each situation
- Keep track of hours and report them for pay
- Learn about the products, the insects, and the industry
- Pass your certification test
- Your route is your livelihood. Treat it as such
- Complete service orders via Smartphone
- Collect payments on accounts that are not setup for auto-pay
- Prizes for good service records and winning competitions
- Tips and bonuses for getting good reviews online
Pay: $10 – $18 / hr. With plenty of growth opportunities available!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include why you think you would be a great addition to our team.