Great Customer Service
"Great customer service.. very knowledgeable tech. Would recommend highly as it is a family owned business."- Sandra R.
"We've been using green machine pest control for over two years and We've had great experience. They communicate with text messages and emails to let us know when they will be here.- Josh D.
When we interact with the technicians at our house they are alwa"
"Scott from Green Machine as usual, did a great job."- Jon E.
"The products are super effective."- Bj S.
"We've been using them coming on a year and have had no complaints, only compliments!"- Matt H.
Bed Bug Extermination - 6 Month Warranty
Bed bugs have had a resurgence in the U.S. in recent years. Experts speculate that this is because of increased world travel and more significant movement of people in general. Consequently, more of our customers have to deal with these insects. Bed bugs are notoriously difficult to get rid of. Because of this, if you suspect you have bed bugs, you should work with a professional pest control provider who specializes in bed bug extermination, like ours in Chandler, Gilbert and the surrounding area. We were top-rated on Home Advisor and received Best Pest Control in Chandler in 2019.
How to Identify Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are small insects, only reaching about 4.5mm. They are flat and oval, with a dark brown to reddish-brown color. They go through several developmental stages, shedding their skin each time. Bed bugs feed on blood, and consequently are most attracted to humans, though they have been known to feed on pets, rodents, and birds. The bed bug life cycle is around six to 12 months, and they have been known to live for months without a food source. Because of this, they are challenging to eradicate without professional help.
Bed bugs can enter our homes in several ways, including:
- On luggage
- In shipping boxes and packages
- On second-hand furniture
- On mattresses and clothing
- Tracked in on our shoes and clothing
- From neighboring buildings, apartments, and homes
Many people erroneously associate them with a messy or dirty home. This is not true. Bed bugs are attracted to food sources, namely humans. They are transmitted very quickly and through no fault of your own. If you find that you have them in your home, you should not be embarrassed. Just call Green Machine Pest Control, and we will send out one of our Chandler bed bug control specialists to help you deal with the issue.
Contact us at (480) 470-5266 to exterminate bed bugs in your Chandler home with our bed bug control services today!
Signs of Bed Bug Infestations
The last thing you want to deal with is bed bugs. Because they are so insidious, we must remain vigilant against them. Knowing the signs of a bed bug infestation can help you spot a problem right away before it escalates. If you notice any of the following warning signs, please call an experienced bed bug exterminator right away.
Signs of a bed bug infestation include:
- Itchy bites or small welts appear on your skin
- Bloodstains or small, rust-colored stains on your sheets
- Bed bug feces, vacated eggs, or shed bed-bug skins around your home
- An unexplained musty odor in your bedroom
- Seeing a bed bug – where there is one, there are more
How to Prevent Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are extremely frustrating to deal with. The best way to remove bed bugs is to take precautions in preventing bed bugs from invading your home. Bed bugs are the best hitchhikers in the world. These little insects will cling to anything they can find. They can be picked up in hotels, friend's houses, thrift shops, and even yard sales. Here's how to prevent bed bug infestations in your home:
- Vacuum regularly
- Keep floors clutter free
- Avoid keeping items underneath beds
- Keep clothes off beds
- Wash clothes and luggage immediately after traveling
- Always wash bedsheets at the highest setting
- Don't throw sheets on the floor
We Are Here to Help You Today
At Green Machine Pest Control, we are committed to providing customers with the top-quality pest control services they can rely on. We know how messy it is to deal with bed bugs, but our Chandler bed bug specialists have the experience and skill needed to eradicate the problem. When you work with us, you can be sure you are getting reliable, trustworthy service every time.
5 Things To Look For In A Bed Bug Exterminator
1. Free inspection - When it comes to determining if you need our services, our Chandler bed bug exterminator will always offer a free inspection to anyone who thinks they may have an infestation.
2. Do they offer guarantees or warranties - We stand behind all of our work, but Bed Bugs in particular so much that we offer a 6 month warranty to anyone that has used our bed bug exterminator.
3. Coupons - Our goal with the coupons is to make our bed bug control services in Chandler attainable by anyone who needs it. Look through our coupons here and see how you can save today.
4.Awards & Accolades - Not only does our Chandler bed bug exterminator team have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, but we have 5 stars on Yelp, Home Advisor & Google Business.
5. Reviews - One additional benefit of providing Chandler bed bug control services for some time is that we've collected rave reviews you can read through here.