Chandler Cockroach Control
Don’t Let Roaches Overrun Your Home; Call Green Machine Pest Control
German Roach Treatment - General Roach Treatment
Cockroaches are a pain to deal with. Because they are nocturnal, you often don't see them until they have reached infestation levels. And, if you do see one, you can be sure there are more. Cockroaches find their way inside, looking for food, water, and shelter. While many people associate them with dirt and are embarrassed to see them in their homes, this is not the case. The cleanliness of your home is not what affects cockroaches being there. Don't be embarrassed. Call our cockroach extermination teams in Chandler and Gilbert for help. Green Machine Pest Control is your go-to cockroach control expert.
Types of Cockroaches in Arizona
Did you know that there are two categories of cockroach: domestic and peridomestic? Domestic cockroaches have evolved to live exclusively with humans. Meanwhile, peridomestic roaches do not have to live in human environments but can.
Domestic cockroaches include:
- Brown-banded cockroach
- German cockroach - German cockroaches are the most common cockroach species worldwide. You can identify them by their oval shape and two black lines located on their back.
Peridomestic cockroaches include:
- American cockroach - Also known as a water bug, the American cockroach is the largest of the common house-infesting roaches. Their large size and the figure eight design on the back of their heads are ways to easily identify this type of roach.
- Oriental cockroach - Sometimes referred to as black beetle cockroaches, the Oriental cockroach is another species of large cockroach that infects homes. This species is easily identifiable by it's shiny, black body.
- Smoky brown cockroach
- Turkistan cockroach - The Turkistan cockroach can be challenging to identify to the untrained eye, as males of this species looking like a smaller American cockroaches, while females of the species resembling the Oriental cockroach.
Cockroaches are notoriously hardy and can survive in a variety of environments. Additionally, they are scavengers who will eat a wide range of food, including sugary items, meats, and starches. They have even been known to consume organic matter we would not consider food, such as decaying wood and paper materials.
Preventing Cockroaches in Your Home
Many people will have to deal with cockroaches, especially those living in cities. But there are things you can do to make your home less appealing to them. And, if you do happen to end up with cockroaches despite your best efforts, Green Machine Pest Control is just a phone call away.
Steps you can take to prevent a cockroach infestation include:
- Clearing and bagging all trash and food waste as soon as possible
- Regularly clean out under your sinks
- Don’t leave food lying out, including pet food
- Keep areas that cockroaches like to hide dry and free of debris
- Don’t let trash pile up, even if it’s in bags.
If you have cockroaches, you may be struggling to figure out how they got into your home. As they are small, they can sneak in through cracks and holes that may not initially seem big enough. They are also often tracked inside in boxes, bags, and crates. If you live in an apartment building, they may also migrate over from neighboring units. Additionally, if you've had a significant weather change, you may see cockroaches like the American, Asian, and Turkistan varieties move inside.
What Smells Repel Cockroaches?
Cockroaches naturally have a very good sense of smell. This helps them seek out mates and food. Just like every living being there are smells they like and smells they don't. Two of the main smells you can use at home to repel cockroaches are lavender and citrus. If you're worried about a cockroach problem there are many citrus sprays or lavender oils you can use defend your home.
Call Us for Fast Cockroach Extermination
When you have roaches, you want them to go as soon as possible. At Green Machine Pest Control, we recognize that time is of the essence, and we can perform extermination services within 24 to 48 hours. Our Chandler cockroach exterminators are well-trained and committed to professionalism. In addition to an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, we have also been screen and approved by Home Advisor. We always treat your home with care, and we clean up after ourselves when the job is done. Green Machine Pest Control is also committed to the safety of you and your family. After we have completed treatment, you do not have to worry about your family and pets being in the area.
“Would recommend highly as it is a family owned business.”- Sandra R.
“I highly recommend them for your pest-control needs!”- Josh D.
“Scott from Green Machine as usual, did a great job.”- Jon E.
We only use the best products! We ensure that they are pet and kid friendly.
All of our technicians are background checked, trustworthy, and they even carry treats for your dogs.
Prioritize the Customer
We truly care about our customers and always do what is best for them.